Together we will be making two recycled platinum bands that uniquely match both you and your union. These two bands will have Montana Sapphire accents and be built to last. When in person we will decide on the exact 2.5mm round Montana Sapphires stones to use that will most similarly match Mary's engagement ring. The final invoice will include the remainder of the metal cost, purchase of stones and stone setting.
Mary & Cliff's Ringed Profile
A cast ring has great symbolism. It has no solder seam and thus is a continuous circle. The rings I help you two create will never end just as your commitment and love for one another!
- Organic, handmade, artistic
- Preferred Patterns; branch and stone like, undulating, rich texture
- Possible planished finished work along with polishing.
- March 6th, 10am - 4pm with an hour long lunch break.
Add the Wax Hand Carving Wedding Workshop for Two to your cart.
Add the Casting Fee for two bands to your cart
Add Custom Metal Cost to your cart.
This pricing includes:
- Mary's Ring Cost, $900 (paid in full from Inv. 1)
- Cliff's Ring Cost, $1,650 (- $950 paid from Inv. 1) = $700
- 10, 2.5mm Montana Sapphires, $360
- 8, 2.5mm flush stone settings ($80/each), $640
- Insurance, $100
- Deduction of $194 for Tennessee Tax mistake
- Total = $1,606
Add Polishing by Allison to your cart
If you would like, add two Safety Molds to your cart.